Monday, October 27, 2014

Diva CZT Weekly Challenge #191: "Monotangle - Betweed"


I loved this challenge! For some reason I have been a little intimidated by Betweed, although I did use it some at the class I took with Dani O'Brien. At any rate, this was a great way to conquer my fear! I used a prestrung Zendala (another thing I've been leery of) and I'm super happy with not only how much fun it was, but how it turned out. 

Here is another recent Zendala, this one with no string. I used several of Adele Bruno's tangles and a couple official ones.

17 comments:

  1. Great Betweed zendala, and your second one is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be happy; it turned out so very nice. I like your other one too. It has a flowing garden look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Betweed Zendala - you've really made it work beautifully. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your points and weaves in your between zendala are stellar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Betweed is beautiful and the second one? WOW, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Betweed zendala is amazing! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love your betweed zendala. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are really amazing!
    I love the garden zendala - it makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw them both on Instagram already, but I'm happy to see them again. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your dalas are so pretty :) I am partial to garden-like tangles and really love your second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful creations! I also opted for a pre-strung Zendala for my Betweed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely Betweed zendala! And the second ... just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betweed as a Zendala looks great. You should not be intimidated anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please be kind and constructive! (: